Everything DiSC® Essentials
With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can be difficult to choose the right one for your or your client’s organisation. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC® Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC® suite of reports to help you select and facilitate the best DiSC® solutions that meet your or your clients’ needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC® Training Center, you can work through the course at your own pace.
- Use Everything DiSC® profiles and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC® model and Everything DiSC® report interpretation
- Enhance your client’s DiSC® experience through support reports
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC® alive in your client’s organisation
An optional Kick-Off Webinar will be offered to participants who would like a tour of the online Everything DiSC® Training Center and an opportunity to ask questions in real time.
- Enrollment occurs every Wednesday afternoon
- Online access to engaging interactive learning activities
- Entirely independent, self-paced learning
- Optional Kick-off webinar (subject to availability), which occurs Fridays to tour the online Training Center and ask questions about the course.
Ensure you are ready to interact successfully with this online course by taking the following steps:
- Download one of the recommended internet browsers with updated Adobe Flash®:
- – Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for most operating systems.
- – Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 users
- – Internet Explorer and Safari are not recommended for this course
Add the following to your Email Safe Sender list:
Click the following link to test configuration for the online training center. Items with a red “X” will need to be addressed before beginning the course: https://everythingdisc.na.crossknowledge.com/site/check-configuration.
Cancellation and Payment Policy
SELF-DIRECTED ONLINE COURSES CANCELLATION POLICY and PAYMENT TERMS
Participants can cancel the registration by giving written notice on info@applyDISC.com at least five (5) calendar days before the starting date of the Everything DiSC Essentials course starting date. For cancellations received in less than five (5) calendar days from the starting date, no refunds will be provided.
Registration substitutions may be allowed if the course has not yet opened. Contact info@applyDISC.com to discuss these changes.
No substitutions will be accepted after the course begins.
The right to cancel the course at any time is reserved whereby, when applicable, a full refund will be given.
Course enrollment takes place weekly on Wednesday afternoon at which time you (as participant) will receive a login invitation by email directly from the Everything DiSC® Training Center. If Registration is completed on a Wednesday after 15:00 CET, enrollment takes place on the following Wednesday.